Acceptance / Awareness
The process or fact of being received as adequate, valid, or suitable and knowledge or perception of a particular situation, fact or development.
- What is the student ratio? Think of man/woman/orientation/lgbtqia+
- Everybody is welcome, everybody is accepted by the teacher and by the students
- Is the school affiliated with a sports association that roofs multiple Martial Art forms?
Righteousness / Right Conduct
A person's actions must be without ego or thought for the self, and they must be good and moral.
- Is the teacher capable of learning from others?
Compassion / Empathy / Understanding
Sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others and the ability to understand and share the feelings of another. Comprehension.
- If there is a certain circumstance, is the teacher capable of empathy and able to understand?
Trust / Respect
Firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something and a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something as a result of their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
- Is the teachter capable of teaching?
- Does the teacher master the theory and knowledge?
- Is there a confidant?
- What is the action prior to each lesson?
- What is the action after each lesson?
Enthusiasm / Commitment
Intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval and the state or quality of being dedicated to a cause, activity, common interest, religion, or trade.
- Is the teacher enthusiastic about teaching?
- How long has the teacher been teaching?
Family / Brotherhood
An association or community of people linked by a common interest, religion, or trade.
- Does the group feel like a family?